Thanks for shopping with us – as always the health and wellbeing of our customers and retail community is a high priority.
When shopping with us please remember to assist with the following:
- Wear a mask in the Centre and retail stores (unless medically exempt)
- Check in using the Check In Qld app when entering the Centre, you will find Check In posters and signage at entry points. Please remember to also check in when entering individual retailers and supermarkets.
- Following any floor markings to ensure you maintain a social distance of 1.5m away from others.
- Keep your hands sanitised by using hand sanitiser located throughout the Centre and retail stores.
- Use a credit card or contactless payment where possible.
- Cover your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you need to sneeze or cough.
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any cold/flu like symptoms.
In line with Government advice, we also ask you do not visit the Centre if:
- You have any symptoms of COVID-19
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19
- Have returned from overseas or from a declared COVID HOT SPOT in the previous 14 days
We thank you for your continued support and patience. Please take care of yourself and others.
For further information and updates please refer to the Qld Health website.
*If you are unsure if a particular retailer is open, please call the store to check their individual trading hours.